Here Goes: FS Crown Bridge Koaloha Super Concert!!!<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

AncientMatingCalls

Reaction score
Im doing it, Im selling the super concert.

This such a beautiful instrument. Its got terrific sound and playability. There are a few very light scratches and two dings as would be expected with a used instrument, but nothing major at all. One of the dings is visible in one of the photos, the other I couldn't get to show up with my phone camera. The other issue is that the intonation is slightly off. With a basic set up it will be a problem of the past.

Comes with a Oahu Hardshell case. The uke is currently strung with Worth clears.

BTW the ding in the pic is not that noticeable in person, the pic actually embellishes it.

Im looking to get $750, but if someone acts quick and buys with in the next day or two Ill take $700. Im trying to get funds for another uke before it sells.

IMAG0043.jpg

IMAG0049.jpg

Darn...wish I was rich...if I had something of value to sell I would...all these awesome ukes coming up here...like I always say, wrong timing...when will I ever get into the rhythm...

Wheres the ding? In the last pic on the edge at the bottom.

I want to buy a "beater" concert. That sure doesn't fit the bill. Gorgeous. Should go fast!

Wheres the ding? In the last pic on the edge at the bottom.
Yep, suppose I should have pointed that out. As I said, its much less prevalent in person, the light must have gotten it just right.

I hope it goes quick, Id like to have the funds for a uke Im hoping to snatch before someone else does.

Well it went quick and actually locally. A buddy at work is going to take it off of my hands. Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom