frisco or daly city ukulele people!!

for sure. hopefully, there will be another bay area jam soon. the first one was in downtown SF, the second at lake merritt in oakland. who knows where the next one will be. any plans Fred Miu?

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=812

brah i am working my bunghole off right now, AND i got a gf just recently, so my time goes to her and work PLUS school. my only days off are fridays which i know are hard for most guys.

i recently saw the san jose one. when you get back from you trip russ, maybe i will have one set up.

Come on up to Napa Valley

OK. I'm throwing this out to you guys, as well. Why don't you come on up to the Napa Valley, October 11, and join us at the Wine Country Ukulele Festival? More info: www.winecountryukefest.com

Elaine

Let's Make It Happen y'all.

Sounds like Fred's got Fridays only, but we shouldn't let that stop people from getting together, yah?

I don't know what the majority of folks availability is, but I bring my uke everywhere with me when I'm off work, and can pretty much jam when I'm free. I've been known to just show up at a park, street corner, bart station, and just start strumming. I have an unusual work schedule that rotates, so if anyone's available this coming week anytime on Tues, Wed, Sat, Sun, I'll be around.

Just to kick it off, I'll commit to the following for Tues....3pm til dark at AT&T Park at the Seals entrance (back of the ballpark). No game that day, and plenty of space. If no one shows, and it's just me...all good, just another day of practice, making people smile with the sounds of the uke.

Mike

brah i am working my bunghole off right now, AND i got a gf just recently, so my time goes to her and work PLUS school. my only days off are fridays which i know are hard for most guys.

i recently saw the san jose one. when you get back from you trip russ, maybe i will have one set up.

bummer dude. let me know if you need help. (not help with the GF. i'll let you handle that one:))

Sounds like Fred's got Fridays only, but we shouldn't let that stop people from getting together, yah?

I don't know what the majority of folks availability is, but I bring my uke everywhere with me when I'm off work, and can pretty much jam when I'm free. I've been known to just show up at a park, street corner, bart station, and just start strumming. I have an unusual work schedule that rotates, so if anyone's available this coming week anytime on Tues, Wed, Sat, Sun, I'll be around.

Just to kick it off, I'll commit to the following for Tues....3pm til dark at AT&T Park at the Seals entrance (back of the ballpark). No game that day, and plenty of space. If no one shows, and it's just me...all good, just another day of practice, making people smile with the sounds of the uke.

Mike

hi mike. won't be able to make it on tuesday. you're in the richmond district right? we should get a group to meet halfway sometime. maybe golden gate park? beach chalet? alamo square? hooters???

hey any of u guys wna jam sometime? maybe share what we know and stuff? coz i wna jam whoever wants to join is welcome..tell us when ur free..and we'll figure it out
I'm free only on weekends. Sometimes I can make it for an hour or so on weeknights, but that's pretty rare and only on a last minute basis (i.e. I'm not totally exhausted from work...)

If you like to sing Hawaiian music, you can always join the folks at Kaleo Cafe on Irving St. in SF on Mondays from 7-9 pm. It's very basic strumming, but fun if you like to sing, too. I've been going about once a month. Unfortunately, I can't make it this monday (Sept. 15).

As for the Wine Country Ukulele Festival... not sure if I can make it.

lets jam guys. its been a while. i'm free on the weekends...sometimes. i always wanted to go to golden gate park. still never been there.

Fred Miu...its been a while man. hope things are going well with you. Congrats on the new gf. The beginning part is always the best. been with my girl 9 yrs so enjoy the beginning.

Lastly, theres an Aloha Fest in Napa next saturday. heres the site http://www.manaleohcf.org/aloha%20festval.htm
i would like to go but i have CPR training all day. i'll try to come out afterwards cuz my training is in napa. anyone plan on going? it ends at 6 so i'll find out when my training is done then maybe we can jam afterwards. i know a cool park in that area with bbq pits for fire and closes at 9.

lets jam guys. its been a while. i'm free on the weekends...sometimes. i always wanted to go to golden gate park. still never been there.

Fred Miu...its been a while man. hope things are going well with you. Congrats on the new gf. The beginning part is always the best. been with my girl 9 yrs so enjoy the beginning.

brah you live right across the bridge from me, come and jam haha you have my number haha.

im thinking about setting one up when misguided musician comes up in october, maybe one before then too.

give me till this friday to think.

How bout this Saturday mid-morning?

Sounds like people (that have been replying thus far) have this weekend free? How about mid-morning Saturday 9/20 at Park Chalet (it's right behind Beach Chalet; think Beach Chalet's backyard). Anyone? Anyone?

I could probably make it. You mean the Beach Chalet on the Great Highway near the windmill and the golf course, right? What time were you thinking? 10-12?

Sounds like people (that have been replying thus far) have this weekend free? How about mid-morning Saturday 9/20 at Park Chalet (it's right behind Beach Chalet; think Beach Chalet's backyard). Anyone? Anyone?

that sounds like fun. i'm fairly sure we can make it. the back lawn at park chalet tends to get crowded on weekends. you know, beer brunch and all. but if not, there's plenty of room in the surrounding areas.

so 10am-noon?

so most of the time poeple are free on a sat right? uhm..where is a good place? near barts?

where exactly is beach chalet? whats cross streets can i find to go there? 10-12 sounds good..il try to come if i could hehe!

dunno the streets, but I do know its right across the beach! lol!

ate there a while ago

The address is:

1000 Great Highway @ Ocean Beach
San Francisco, CA 94121

The Beach Chalet is at the western edge of GGPark close to Fulton St. It's across the street from the beach. HeavyJumbo, says to meet right behind Beach Chalet, so that must mean on the side away from the ocean.

See you folks at 10 am. Check out my videos if you're wondering what I look like. If it's cold, I'll be wearing a brown UU hoodie. :D

Top Bottom