"Don't Think Twice, It's Alright"

Thank you for posting this, Jon. There are really no words.
You share so much of yourself with us here, and my heart aches for what you are going through.
I am a better person for knowing you.
Peace Brother.

Aloha Bruddah Eugene,
Don't ever give up the ukulele and posting your videos...you bring all of us so much happiness and joy listening and watching you play..I am sure it gives you as much pleasure...
Thank you for sharing from the deepest part of my heart....it always sounds awesome...Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Love it Jon,

I bought some of your digital downloads last night and am waiting for the links. About how long until I can expect them?

Thanks,
Erik

Dude! That was really enjoyable rendition of one of my all time favorite songs. You can see my version at Some say Paul Clayton wrote this song and he did indeed record a song with this chord progression and some of the exact words.

This may be my favorite video of one of my all time favorite songs. Jon you are truly talented and real.

thankyou all so much for your kind words. honestly I felt a bit unsure whether to post this or not, as raw as it was emotionally for me right now to play...and then, to add in the truckload of bung notes etc...but then I thought, oh well, it is what it is, warts and all, and Bob is a performer who's rough around the edges I guess. If it's good enough for him...

blessings everyone, I really am touched that this tune spoke to you like it has.

Know what I like most about you mate? You ain't scared to bare it all. Blood and guts, yellow polka dotted tie...what have ya?
This is magic mate- pure gold.
Made my heart ache. Then I smiled...cause I still got one to ache.
Bless up Pancho,
-Lefty

Top Bottom