Trade offer

Markr1

Reaction score
SOLD,SOLD,SOLD, This uke is no longer available. I guess it's okay to offer this here. I've been wanting a Kamaka Pineapple and it doesn't have to be vintage. I want to trade my Nalu Hokua tenor for one. New ones are listed for $699 on eBay. I see most of the pineapples go for around $350 to $500 or a little more depending on condition. I would like to make an even trade for a good one. I don't see much talk on here about them so didn't know if any of you had one that you might be interested in trading. I will post if you want but I already have pics uploaded in a previous thread to sell it. I'll bump it and put it next to this post so you can see the pics.
Thanks Mark

Last edited:
Aloha Mark,
I will keep an eye out for you...aww you missed out Roxhum just sold her Kamaka new model I think for 500.00 it was in really good condition...
If I were you, I'd get the newer kamaka model ones, 2000 and up...they sound a whole lot better...Good Luck..Stan

Last edited:
I have been thinking about offering to trade a uke for a kamaka pineapple too. I will hold off a while, so you don't have any compitition.

See i didn't even say what uke I would trade for a kamaka pineapple. Good luck hope all works out for you.

Good luck to you Mark. I hope you find the pineapple that you're looking for.

Thanks everyone. I think I may be changing my mind about the trade as I thought the pineapple was pretty cool but may not be what I'm wanting and maybe that's why they don't sell for that much. I'm going to be making a post on reviews on one I just got what I think is a killer deal this evening from my local craigslist on a very cool baritone. Maybe someone can let me know what I have and if it is the killer deal I feel it is. I'll upload pics in a hour or so.go ahead dnewton2 and post your offer I appreciate the kindness of your waiting so I could get mine first but I'm going to pass. Thanks to you Dana, I still love the Collings and Pineapple Sunday. Thanks also MDS725 for the link to the pics and of course thank you Stan your a good man.
Mark

Ran across a 1930's vintage Kamaka Pineapple on Craiglist in Ashville, SC. He is asking 450.00. He responded to a request for more photos very quickly...I was just toying with the idea and had a trip to Greenville planned that fell off the calendar.

http://asheville.craigslist.org/msg/2631224332.html

This is his email daldenharris2@hotmail.com

Does not say if he will ship it; if not send me the money and I will go get it for you:^)

Just thought I'd pass it along.

dm

Thanks DM, I'll give it some thought. That's nice of you to offer.

This uke is SOLD. Mods you may lock this thread. Thank you. Mark

Top Bottom