PDA

View Full Version : " Button up your overcoat" Performed by Bsus.

ukuleledaveey
10-27-2011, 11:45 PM
Hi all here is the final song clip from my first ever gig,there is more songs on the dvd, but i think or shall i hope , they sound better on a more recent dvd, so i hope to post some more in the future , that is if you wish to still see them, anyway thanks for all your positive and constructive words, really really appreciate it, many thanks and keep on strummin :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcfcG8SrA9k

23skidoo
10-28-2011, 12:41 AM
Another hit, Davey.... these recordings all sound great!

ukuleledaveey
10-28-2011, 08:26 AM
many thanks skidoo, really appreciate your kind words, i think what helped on this song and possibly the last one, is that my wife stood near our club leader with his 8 string uke so the camera mainly picked up on his playing, have some more footage from a gig we played in september to come soon :)

Paul December
10-29-2011, 08:29 AM
:) Great!
I love that song, glad you did it.
...got the chords to share?

mm stan
10-29-2011, 12:01 PM
Aloha Davey,
Thanks for sharing..awesome bunch of ukers...my kind of people..hee hee wish I was there...Happy strummings..MM Stan

ukuleledaveey
10-30-2011, 01:28 PM
your welcome paul and stan, thanks for the kind words :) yep no problem paul will sort that out for you ,just may take me a little time as im not very good on computers or ukes lol, but will defo sort the chords out for you, anyway thanks once again and have a great week and keep on strumming :)