Its back! Koaloha crown bridge Super Concert.

pm sent...I want it.

The uke is effectively sold. Payment pending at the moment, but I think this time its really going.

Me too DK. I regretted getting rid of the Koaloha Concert I had before. I think this one will do the trick. It should be headed my way on Monday. Thanks to Ancient Mating Calls for making it happen.

Me too DK. I regretted getting rid of the Koaloha Concert I had before. I think this one will do the trick. It should be headed my way on Monday. Thanks to Ancient Mating Calls for making it happen.

I do not know if this is a good or bad news for you, but the Koaloha Superconcert is very different from Koaloha Concert. Not only the size of scale: the whole balance of sound and footprint of two ukuleles is so much different. You may need to buy another Concert to meet his old, or perhaps a new love is greater than the former.

I love both: I'm not monogamous on Koaloha ukes. :D

Great,
Glad to hear it is in good hands. I looked at a youtube comparison of a few ukes, one of them was the super concert. I think that was your video, yes?

Yes!
I made a comparision between the Koaloha SuperConcert (with worth clears) vs Tangi koa Tenor (worth clears) and a Hamano tenor (aquila nylgut strings).

I sell both (Tangi and Hamano) and only keep the Superconcert.

Top Bottom