AMAZING GRACE - Indian River

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
There is a beautiful church where they hold the Indian River Festival on Prince Edward Island. I recorded this video there a few days after performing and giving workshops at the Ukulele Ceilidh in Nova Scotia.

This is just an improvisation, but the acoustics are stunning.

My friend Heidi Litke recorded this video the same day at the church. She is a great player. If you like the video, please comment, rate and subscribe to her channel.

Yeah those sounded really really nice....both yours and Ms. Litke's.
I think you'd need a pile of money in electronics to even attempt to get close to replicating that sound. Marvelous.

Your settings are getting better and better Ken!

I have one or two interesting videos coming up, Ronnie. This part of Canada is really beautiful.

Sounds great Ken BUT how do we know ya not pulling your green screen trickery on us again? Just kidding. lol

Thanks for sharing!

Haha. When I get a proper green screen, then maybe I will fool you. At the moment I am using the green table cover to a children's card game. It is only 3ft by 2ft. I definitely can't get all of me on.

Yeah those sounded really really nice....both yours and Ms. Litke's.
I think you'd need a pile of money in electronics to even attempt to get close to replicating that sound. Marvelous.

Thank you. Although electrics had very little to do with this one. It was recorded in a very large wooden church, both inside and out. You can whisper at one end and be heard at the other. Besides that, Heidi is a really good player.

Top Bottom