New Uke Day... Kanile'a Super Concert

Hobo

Reaction score
I couldn't resist this beautiful Kanile'a Super Concert. Arrived yesterday and I'm very happy with it. They sure do build awesome instruments.

Attachments

• kanilea-back.jpg
    kanilea-back.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 120
  • kanilea-front.jpg
    kanilea-front.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 143
  • kanilea-side.jpg
    kanilea-side.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 112
  • kanilea-front-full.jpg
    kanilea-front-full.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 138
Congratulations on your new ukulele! Wow, that's a pretty one!

–Lori

That is gorgeous!

Could you put up a sound sample from it? I'd love to hear it.

It's beautiful! Be sure and tell us more as you spend more time with it. I love the work coming out of Kanile'a. Mine has improved with age, and I also swapped the strings out for a different sound.

Nice looking uke, but where's the review? You did post in the "Reviews" section of the forum, and I for one would love to read some of your honest impressions.

Ooooh.. Looks very nice! Ive only played a Concert in a store before and I loooove em. I want to get one. Good find!

I'm new to ukulele's so I don't feel qualified to do a review on it. Again... thanks for the nice comments about my new ukulele.

I'm new to ukulele's so I don't feel qualified to do a review on it. Again... thanks for the nice comments about my new ukulele.
Being new to the ukulele, a Kanilea super concert is a helluva nice place to start! :)

Don't think you need to be a seasoned vet to post a review. Just talk about how it feels, sounds, etc. Are the strings easy to fret, or do you need to press down hard on them? Does it feel well balanced, or is it a bit top-heavy for your like? When you play up the neck does it stay in tune, or does it start to go sharp or flat? Is the neck too fat, too thin, or just right? Is there something about it that you particularly like or don't like? Play a song with it, then play that same song with another uke (if you have another 'ukulele at your disposal), and just describe the sound. Clear? Loud? Too much or too little brightness to the sound? Maybe something weird (in either a good or bad way) you weren't expecting

Sometimes the best reviews aren't the most technical, but the ones that express the almost indefinable qualities.

Don't be shy!

Top Bottom