FS: Boat Paddle Soprano Custom Ukulele

Doc_J

Reaction score
FS: Boat Paddle Soprano Custom Ukulele: Price lowered

SOLD

Solid Walnut body with Sitka spruce top, mahogany neck. Upgraded ebony fingerboard and bridge. Geared Grover tuners, compensated saddle. Boat Paddle exclusive nut design with stainless steel pins, allows easy change of any string thickness without changing the nut. Comes with a padded gig bag case.

This uke is about 1.5 years old and in excellent condition, really I would call it mint. No dings, or scratches. This is an amazing uke. No issues. Perfect intonation. Currently strung with South Coast Medium (FC) strings. Reason for selling: I’ve got too many ukes and enjoy a smaller figure-8 soprano style.

SOLD

Here are a sound sample and some pictures.

http://www.box.net/shared/l27bc10gvgx65ho9ykin
50703-1P1030364.JPG

10966-2P1030365.JPG

64013-3P1030372.JPG

78900-4P1030379.JPG

Last edited:
This cool looking Boat Paddle is still available. Sorry Susie.

Is this a super Soprano ?
I'm counting 15 frets to the body.

No. It is a regular soprano (13.625 inch scale) with 14 frets to the body 19 total.
From the front it looks like 15 as the body curve can't be seen so well.

Hi Doc_J,

Any chance you could post a pic of the boat paddle compared to a traditional soprano (or concert) to get an idea of that body size? It is a fine looking instrument.

Hi Doc_J,

Any chance you could post a pic of the boat paddle compared to a traditional soprano (or concert) to get an idea of that body size? It is a fine looking instrument.

Fortunately, I have some comparison pics in my albums. Here they are.
Showing from left to right (Kiwaya soprano, Mya-Moe Super soprano, Boat Paddle soprano and Black Bear soprano).
It does appear nearly as large as the Mya-Moe Super soprano.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That little sucker SINGS!!!!

Someone please buy this!

I can't take the temptation much longer...

Mmm, looks dishy. Love the shape.

I'm not a soprano guy, besides, I have vintage one. Otherwise, I wouldn't think twice about this one. My daily player is the concert version of this uke. Great tone, good volume, easy player, love Garrys ukes!

This uke is SOLD.

Solid Walnut body with Sitka spruce top, mahogany neck. Upgraded ebony fingerboard and bridge. Geared Grover tuners, compensated saddle. Boat Paddle exclusive nut design with stainless steel pins, allows easy change of any string thickness without changing the nut. Comes with a padded gig bag case.

This uke is about 1.5 years old and in excellent condition, really I would call it mint. No dings, or scratches. This is an amazing uke. No issues. Perfect intonation. Currently strung with South Coast Medium (FC) strings. Reason for selling: I’ve got too many ukes and enjoy a smaller figure-8 soprano style.

SOLD

Here are a sound sample and some pictures.

http://www.box.net/shared/l27bc10gvgx65ho9ykin
50703-1P1030364.JPG

10966-2P1030365.JPG

64013-3P1030372.JPG

78900-4P1030379.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom