Ken Timms Martin Syle 0 replica

d-mace

Reaction score
SOLDI didn't think I would be selling this one...but something about the size aggravates my tennis elbow. I received this brand new about 2 weeks ago and have played it about 1 hour. It is in the condition it was received. No strum marks, scratches or dings.

This a hand built Martin replica by Ken Timms blew me away.... Compared to my Loprinzi (14 fret to body) it is significantly lighter in weight and sounds about twice as loud. It also has a lot more spunk or bite. The attention to detail on every piece of the instrument is superb. If it didn't hurt it would be a long term keeper.

$450 shipped in US

Attachments

• photo(5).JPG
    photo(5).JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 77
  • photo(6).JPG
    photo(6).JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 77
  • photo(7).JPG
    photo(7).JPG
    60 KB · Views: 78
  • photo(8).JPG
    photo(8).JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Nice uke for sale. What is your Kiwaya model uke that you compare with this KT?

Nice uke for sale. What is your Kiwaya model uke that you compare with this KT?

I was comparing it to a Loprinzi Model A mahogany soprano. Big difference in sound and weight....

I didn't think I would be selling this one...but something about the size aggravates my tennis elbow. I received this brand new about 2 weeks ago and have played it about 1 hour. It is in the condition it was received. No strum marks, scratches or dings.

This a hand built Martin replica by Ken Timms blew me away.... Compared to my Loprinzi (14 fret to body) it is significantly lighter in weight and sounds about twice as loud. It also has a lot more spunk or bite. The attention to detail on every piece of the instrument is superb. If it didn't hurt it would be a long term keeper.

$450 shipped in US

Great price for the a Ken Timms ukulele. Can't believe this is still here.
Ken builds these very precisely. This is way better quality than a old Martin.

If only I didn't already have way too many sopranos.....

Top Bottom