New Maui Music

SamUke

Reaction score
I purchased this from MGM last week and it arrived today. Solid Koa top and Mahogany sides and back. I must say it plays nice and is well built. I believe it is a new series Peter Lieberman is doing using his current style but without the bling. Thanks

Picture059.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Last edited:
Braddah Sam, you gotta do one full shot, not halves . . . they are beautiful instruments.

okay i am siiting at my computor and grabbed the first Maui Music I could for sound demo Solid Mango Willy K version with aquila low g strings superconcert size radius neck.... dont mind the sloppy playing...Gorgeous tone..This is a new but with blemish knot on top edge ukulele

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/musicguymic/?action=view&current=MVI_5935.flv

Very nice!!! So when you say blemish, you mean deep discount right?

must........fight.............U..A...S................

Nice. I like the simple look of it. Let's hear it.

agreed. simple but different. i like how the fret board ends at the sound hole and i really love the head of it. verrrriy niiiiicceeee

deeeach...list on this mango model would normally be 1499.00 with blemish....well say its significantly discounted

okay i am siiting at my computor and grabbed the first Maui Music I could for sound demo Solid Mango Willy K version with aquila low g strings superconcert size radius neck.... dont mind the sloppy playing...Gorgeous tone..This is a new but with blemish knot on top edge ukulele

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/musicguymic/?action=view&current=MVI_5935.flv

Sloppy playing? What are you talking about? that was awesome. I'm still trying to learn "one note samba" and all i got is that same part you played.

but mike, how much different is the sound between the mango and the koa w/ mahogany sides? i'm guessing the koa would sound warmer and the mango has great sustain and volume. that could come from da aquilas tho. either way i want both ukes.

Top Bottom