Need a Pineapple Tenor case. Any ideas?

gyosh

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I've done my due diligence in searching previous threads and just spent the last 40 minutes searching on line. Does anyone know of a company that manufactures a case for a pineapple shaped tenor? Or a case that would keep one reasonably safe? Thank you for your help.

You can check out the Fremont cases if you want something fully hardshell. It might smell a bit like glue, but eventually the odor goes away and you have pretty dependable protection for your uke. It would be heavier than the Steady case.
http://www.elderly.com/brand/138N_fremont.html

–Lori

Last edited:
I like the Steady. Chap, have you tried one for a pineapple?

Yep! I keep my David Gill pineapple in one. It is a lot sturdier than any other "soft" case I've seen, and has great padding and a really good handle. It's worth it!

Yep! I keep my David Gill pineapple in one. It is a lot sturdier than any other "soft" case I've seen, and has great padding and a really good handle. It's worth it!

Have you flown with the Steady case? I might get both in case I fly with two pineapple tenors. It could happen :) I have a Reunion Blues Continental for my Kamaka that I absolutely love. Much better than the smelly hard case it came with..

Last edited:
Top Bottom