Electric Guitarelele?

bobqrublic

Reaction score
So I've got my head stuck on the idea of playing an electric guitarelele. But of course I'm not finding any such thing. I have found some "kids" electric guitars Like this or this but I'm worried that they just pricey toys. Anyone know about these instruments or something like them of some reasonable quality?

Thanks. when I looked at the les Paul Pee wees before I thought I saw they where a longer scale length. Guess I'm off to sam ash!

Played the Pee Wee in store, its size is approximately Tenor uke size.

P150111_1205.jpg

Another cool one is the Fender Mini stratocaster. It's a bit bigger, approximately baritone uke size. But they're pretty cool~

Another cool one is the Fender Mini stratocaster. It's a bit bigger, approximately baritone uke size. But they're pretty cool~

Hi Kissing. Are you referring to the "Squier" mini-strat? They are cool looking but they are very cheap, cheesy instruments. Fender actually made a quality 3/4 strat a few years back. They were made in Mexico and had high quality electronics, solid bodies, string through body hard-tail bridges, and smooth fret work, all in all a very nice instrument compared to the Squire mini. They cost around $650. compared to $100. for the Squier but the price is well worth the difference. I have one and would never sell it.

Top Bottom