The MGM mobile roadster

MGM

Reaction score
Thought you would get a kick out of my walker I use now...typical mgm personality
photobucket-2389-1320129982890.jpg

Last edited:
Aloha Mike,
That's one sweet walker. You need a holder for your uke.
Take care and we miss you..............................BO.....................

Aloha from Germany-

Glad to see you are up and about, here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Take care.

Aloha Mike,
Nice to hear you are out of the Hospital....woo hoo that's a cool walker..love the uke insignia's glue some small uke magnets on there...hee thanks for checking in on us..we are defintely worried for you brah.....I'm disabled too..wish could get up there to see you..and maybe buy a uke...I'm into vintage mahogany wood...got any outstanding sounding ones? hmm

That's one pimped out ride Mike! Glad to see you're up and about.

Nice work. Gotta make it your own, no matter what.

That is one cool walker! Nice to see a post from you, hope you're recovering and starting to feel better, sending prayers your way, MGM! We're all rooting for ya!

Take care!

Joey :music: <--- strummin' a get well song!

Nice whip. Ok, we got the pic, what about a sound sample?

Take care and best wishes...

Nice wheels! Now, if you can carry a uke on it somehow... maybe some sort of uke hanger, or straps to attach the case on the crossbar.

From the title, I expected a mobile MGM store in a van. You could sell ukes at the beach. It is probably too soon for that, but I could see you kicking back at the beach, playing your uke, and attracting customers.

So glad to hear you are up and about!!!

–Lori

Mike, Glad to see you are out of the hospital. Nice looking wheels you have there but I am a little disappointed that I don't see a Uke carrier on it....:p

Heh, heh. Good to see that you're able to get out and about a bit. Also very good to see you've still got your sense of humor!

Take good care of yourself, Mike.

Great to see your new set of wheels, Mike - it's got the signage, just missing the real thing! hope to see you strummin' again soon - you'd be like the pied piper - everyone would be following you!

cheers from Aussie
Roberta

Howzit Bruddah Mike,
Get the Uke racks brah...one on each side like gun holsters ...so you can strum anytime and have ukulele duels.. just prayed for you to get better too..Malama Pono...and A Hui Ho.. MM Stan

If the Beach Boys wrote songs about walkers -- hey, maybe they will someday soon -- they'd be writing about this one. This is totally the chick magnet of walkers! And yes, get a uke rack! or invent one, patent it, and make millions of dollars as the uke-playing population ages.

Glad to see you're up and about!

Last edited:
Cool set of wheels, glad to see you are feeling better

Top Bottom