Uke and nose flute

wromble

Reaction score
FANTASTIC!!!!! thanks for this wromble, she's wonderful. 10/10 pineapples for the costume too!

you are realy good with that flute , is it hard to play?

nice costumes there lol

@Eugene : you're welcome! (I transmitted)

@ Wolfybau : I'm just the director :) I'm not the beautiful girl who plays on the video. But I play nose flute too, surely not well as she does, and I can tell you it's very easy to play, and very difficult to play very well ... You get your first notes in seconds, and then it's exactly like whistling. If you know whistling, you know playing the nose flute (the only difference is that you blow the air with the nose, but make the note with the mouth). And if you know whistling like a nightingale, you'd know playing nose flute as well.

Antoine

Last edited:
... it's very easy to play [the nose flute], and very difficult to play very well ... You get your first notes in seconds, and then it's exactly like whistling. If you know whistling, you know playing the nose flute (the only difference is that you blow the air with the nose, but make the note with the mouth). And if you know whistling like a nightingale, you'd know playing nose flute as well.

Antoine

That is just so weird. Cool, but very weird.

Top Bottom