Daily Ukulele November 1st 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

Starting to feel more back to normal, so hopefully when I've done my uni work for the day, I'll have time to play Joy and maybe do some videos!

Page: 113
Song: How Can You Mend A Broken Heart?

Inspiration:

Enjoy!

Get :music:

Aloha Joey,
Love that song, nice job..brings back memories..Glad to hear you are recovering, I'm jealous...I'm still sick..like you shirt, tee hee hee
Is that your new portable battery amp...cool.. Your friend, Stan Happy Strummings..

Aloha Joey,
Love that song, nice job..brings back memories..Glad to hear you are recovering, I'm jealous...I'm still sick..like you shirt, tee hee hee
Is that your new portable battery amp...cool.. Your friend, Stan Happy Strummings..

Awww, hopefully you'll start to feel better soon! I hope so anyway, you've been sick like forever! Yus, I have an endless supply of Ukulele themed clothing :D And yus, that is my new amp, a Hodad, sending off the Honeytone to get repaired/replaced today so should have two soon and hope to do a review of the Hodad on my blog soon too!

Good Morning and Thanks. Here hoping November is a better month!

I hope so :D Thanks :D

Great video, nice to see the eleuke (sounds great!), and a great song, although I understand cardiologists don't like it.

Top Bottom