SD UKULELE players

I'm in Escondido, though a newb so I can't really jam well:cool: but I'd sit in and listen:nana:

DuDE newb, pro, intermediate whatever! haha we can teach each other or something.! lets just get a small thing up somehwere we can keep discussing it on this thread.!

Okay fellas,
I was think'in, not too much though, lets just get together and do it, no major plans just show up. How about this Friday, Torrey Pines bout 6 PM to start.

man, im excited...but i have a feeling u were talking bout friday sept 12th?...so i missed that one but i kno some of my family would be down to come and jam too...this is a great thread!!!...my uncle and i were just talking bout this tonight

next friday. doppe um i get off work at 4 brothers and or sistas. where and when? lets find a middle spot where we can all meet up and not have people trip when we play. HAAHAA.

on a differnt note. are you guys gonna go to the pacific islander festival ? on the following saturday and snday?

on a differnt note. are you guys gonna go to the pacific islander festival ? on the following saturday and snday?

my girl and i will definitely be there both days...should be fun...was only able to go for like 2 hours last year

I was thinking, again, as you drive south from Carmel Valley the first life guard tower 4. Further south on PCH is the Pay lot and lifeguard tower 2's there. How about tower three. Should be enough free parking, but if not the pay lot cost 8 bucks. 6PM sound good, or sooner. Just look for the UU sign.

If this works with you guys, the date and time is September 12 at 6 PM (or as soon as you can make it).

I was thinking, since the experience level might vary. We should put out a couple songs we can kinda know before hand. Any suggestions?

my bust. i mean the 19th. this friday.

Pete

Well you know that Lyonns coffee in Mission Valley has an open mic on Thursday nights. I think its 6pm 9pm. Thats a posibility too.

Pete

Top Bottom