Harmony ukulele

drbekken

Reaction score
nice score doc. cool little ukes those. I'm sure with a bit of TLC from your friend, you'll have that baby singing in no time.

Hate to say it Doc, but looks like you may well need some work on the neck.

Hey Doc,
Had one here on the islands..the green labels for 35.oo and a japanese harmony for 35.00 as well in good condition..I never played one though...good luck and happy strummings..

Hate to say it Doc, but looks like you may well need some work on the neck.

Yeah, that's why my buddy's going to work on it. he's good, and I let him take his time with it. No cracks anywhere though, which is why I took the chance. Cost me less than 50 dollars altogether, so I'll be able to stand the setback if it turns out a stinker.

I was looking at that one - mostly because I'm in need of the Harmony tuning peg buttons.

I decided to let it slide though;

Good luck with it - but if it doesn't work out, let me know - I'd be interested in the tuning pegs.

-Kurt​

Nice score on that Uke! You'll have to keep us informed of its progress and how it sounds once it's been to the luthier!

Joey :music:

The old Harmony ukulele arrived yesterday. Happy to say there were no neck issues or any other serious trouble. However, one of the tuners was useless. If anybody has some Harmony tuners lying about, feel free to tell me...otherwise, I'll drill out the headstock and put in new ones. Yes, indeed!

The old Harmony ukulele arrived yesterday. Happy to say there were no neck issues or any other serious trouble. However, one of the tuners was useless. If anybody has some Harmony tuners lying about, feel free to tell me...otherwise, I'll drill out the headstock and put in new ones. Yes, indeed!

I do, but they're off a baritone, so they probably won't help.

Top Bottom