First music video setup

garywj

Reaction score
This is my first "music video" attempt (using the very loosely). It was a good learning experience. I added some stills that overlap the video, allowing the audio to continue to play. Very simple to do in iMovie. The only change I have made in my last set up (done just after this one) was lighting the video with an LED light. I am looking forward to using some cut-away videos when I try another "music video".

This is my first "music video" attempt (using the very loosely). It was a good learning experience. I added some stills that overlap the video, allowing the audio to continue to play. Very simple to do in iMovie. The only change I have made in my last set up (done just after this one) was lighting the video with an LED light. I am looking forward to using some cut-away videos when I try another "music video".

Nice job on your first music video. Step by step is the best way to learn.

Good job !

I just got myself video capabilities and hope to be able to do something like this.......gotta find a video editing program for PC. Any recommendations ?

Sorry, being a Mac person I'm not going to be much help for your PC. However, keep an eye on this thread or do a search for something like "editing software", and you will get some good recommendations.

lol great job! :)

yup just try a differnt technique with each video and learn as you go, as you do it differnt aspects challenges of 'production' will present themselves.

@ coriandre I used to use an old free program with lots of capabilities called Zweistien that i cut my teeth on. theri are easier options though like windows movie maker for startign out with simple edits and clip transitions. Im sure ther are others. Rightnow Im using an Old copy of Sony Vegas that has been the easiest for me, still only scratched the surface of its capabilities though. I realy wish I had duel monitors for editing ;)

Top Bottom