Whats your latest 'click'?

ukejoelele

Reaction score
Yes, firstly I'll admit I'm sort of unashamedly using this thread as a platform to boast about my small achievement.. :D sorry!
Anywho..It finally clicked and I learnt how to 'chunck' today after ages of trying... hand angle was my downfall..point further upwards! and using only one/two strumming finger(s) helped me along.. So I thought I'd share this with you, (as no one near me atm cares much!) and wondered if anyone else would like to join me on my platform to share their latest click/achievements? (and perhaps pass on tips on how to beat the prob that was causing ur snag like my dodgy angle..) else I'll look a bit lonely and a braggard to match lol

Oh we care, we CARE! Thanks for the input on hand position. I have trouble chucking to.

Congrats, just starting on chunking myself, I know it will come eventually.

Congrats on your achievement. My latest "click" was a song that I have been working on for months. It finally all came together.

yep my latest click is the song 'my girls pussy' what i realised was that when strumming a G note then going to D7 and then C i was over exaggerating my finger movement, it has clicked with me that you don't have to follow frettting with the same fingers that they show you in the lesson books, use what fingers are easiest to get the tune out, eg: from a G to D7 push pointer finger up over the second fret all strings and place middle finger on 3rd fret 1st string, then to get C just lift pointer finger simples, three strums in two moves

kaizer

Top Bottom