New Uke Day

abeluke

Reaction score
I have received two hours ago my new Kamaka HF1 from Jennifer Kitakis. I can't stop playing this beauty, sweet and clear tone.I'm very happy with my new uke.It can not be compared with any of the uke I've ever had before. I can't write anymore I have to keep playing my beauty.

Congratulations on your new ukulele! Kamakas are great instruments. Please post a photo if you can when you stop playing.

Congrats on the new uke.

Congrads. Once you have finished "streaching the strings" post us some pics. I love Kamaka's work.

Felicitaciones! (congrats!)
It's the first Kamaka in Argentina. (maybe)
South America have an uke invasion last two years (in Argentina, Brasil and Chile).

Happy New Uke Day! Congrats :drool: A Kamaka too!!! Look forward to pictures and a sound sample? Have fun getting to know your new Ukulele!!

Joey :music:

I have received two hours ago my new Kamaka HF1 from Jennifer Kitakis. I can't stop playing this beauty, sweet and clear tone.I'm very happy with my new uke.It can not be compared with any of the uke I've ever had before. I can't write anymore I have to keep playing my beauty.

Whoah. Congratulations!!! It is really a beauty. Here is the picture from Kamaka website. http://www.kamakahawaii.com/instruments.html#ukehf1

Congratulations! I love new uke day's. Kamaka's rock

Congrats on the new kamaka...can't stress anymore....Kamaka is the best .......

I agree 100%!! Welcome to the Klub!!!!

Fabio, yo tambien pienso que debo ser el unico con un Kamaka en Argentina,saludos

Congratulations abel! I wanna hear that little beauty myself.:)

Congratulations!

Top Bottom