KAMAKAS for SALE!!!

808master

Reaction score
Aloha All-

I have a lot of ukuleles that were given to me and I am selling them to make ends meet. If you want the long version with all the fireworks please email me because I have nothing to hide. I love ukuleles and it sucks that I have to get rid of them but they are all I have of value. These are genuine Kamakas kept in storage absent from smoke and pets. I live on Oahu, but if you are somewhere else, I will gladly ship if you cover half the cost. If you have any questions or want more pictures, email me. I have some others too that I'm thinking of posting: Maui Music, Kau Wela, Island Ukes and Kanile`a (still trying to part with them).

1) Kamaka Curly Koa Soprano, 4 string, great condition $550
23-Kamaka 1.jpg

2)Kamaka Curly Koa Tenor, 4 string, great condition $950
24-Kamaka 1.JPG24-Kamaka 4.jpg

3)Kamaka Curly Koa Tenor, 8 string, perloid keys, newer model, great condition $1050
25-Kamaka 1.JPG25-Kamaka 4.jpg

***All come with a cushioned interior hard case***

email: sassy11des@yahoo.com for more pictures or questions!!!

Last edited:
Thank you fabioponta for pointing out my mistake. I added some info to be compliant with the thread. Mahalos

Howzit Des,
I think he meant to add in your pictures a paper with the date and user name too..hope it helps.
just for protection too since you are new..
Sorry to hear you are in financial troubles and have to sell your ukes...auwe:(

please post the pictures with your forum name and date next to the ukulele, scammers have come through here before and we would hate to see anyone be scammed, not saying you are just giving reason as to why the rules are as they are!

mm stan- OK Thanks..I thought it said it was optional but it makes more sense after what keithy351 posted. Thanks fellas- will work on those photos and post by Monday! :)

These are nice looking Kamakas! Could you please post the serial number (six-digit number on the label) and/or date of manufacture for the 8-string (inside the sound box at the base of the neck)? Thanks!

Good luck with your sales!

Top Bottom