L.O.V.E cover (new MyaMoe)

Penguinofsorts

Reaction score
Here it is...a cover of L.O.V.E with my new mya moe! YouTube link

(attempt to imbed below)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_HHOZb0obeY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Very nice. It seems that you have some L.O.V.E for your new Mya Moe.

Aloha Penguin of sorts..Love that vintage sound voice and playing..Now you can join, Eugene Ukulele, Dr B, John, etc.......hee hee
Congrats on your new Mya Moe, is that a concert...it sounds heavenly just as much as your voice...Happy Strummings..MM Stan
BTW, just curious...where did penguin of sorts come from??

Last edited:
I agree with Stan - that new uke sounds almost as good as your voice.... cold or not, props once again for the nice pipes. And - as always - I love your selection of tunes..... keep em coming.....

Thanks everybody! :). Im flying away to NYC for the weekend, and my dolphin is in my carry-on...but I can't wait to get back to my mya-moe. I think I'll be naming this one... Any suggestions?

And mmstan, my dear high school friends named me 'penguin' because I pronate my feet or stand pigeon toed....of course, penguins actually point their toes OUT, but what do high schoolers know? ;-). So they continue to fondly refer to me as 'Penguin', so I'm penguinofsorts :). A useful screen name which never causes me troubles on forums, etc!

I love this song and you played it beautifully! Thanks for sharing and have a safe trip!

Love the story of your screen name.. Got to love teens!

oooh a Mya-Moe. Congratulations. And a great song. I always enjoy your videos.

could not get the vid. Anyone else having troubles?

Hard time loading the video but it was worth it !

Nice song and your new ukulele sounds amazing !

Top Bottom