Played a Kamaka HF-3

lambchop

Reaction score
Played a Kamaka HF-3 and now I am in love. Best ukulele I have ever played - tone was incredible, playability was wonderful. Saw it at Elderly on Saturday and by Monday it was gone. Couldn't afford it now anyway, but it's nice to dream. Simple but elegant, rich in tone, looks great - it's just wonderful.

It's a good disease!

I got the same problem and i havnt even played one.

What took you soo long..time to shoot for one for christmas....at least.."Uke Awakenings" Go for it...

The only two tenors I've played were laminate and mahogany, and neither of them were particularly impressive nor all that fun to play. I'm planning on either getting a K brand tenor, or saving up for a custom as a graduation present to myself in a year and a half :D So I still need to go play one sometime ;)

Been saving my nickels & dimes to get one!! Maybe next year!!!
They are beautiful ukes....both to look at and to hear!

I think every uke player have a more accurate ear after touching a great uke like the Kamaka tenor. Nothing is as before...

They are great ukes. My Kamaka HF-3 is my main player and travelling uke.

They are great instruments, mine is definitely my favorite uke I have ever played.

Kamaka HF-3. I love mine.:agree:

I sold mine to help fund my Moore Bettah. Whereas I like my Moore Bettah more, I still miss my Kamaka HF-3. Gonna have to start saving for another one!

Love my Kamaka HF-3 as well!! Great ukulele!!!

Top Bottom