I get it now....

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
I played a Mya Moe, let me say it was jaw dropping from the first strum...good feel and playability and tone..neck kinda thick, but I overlooked it and it seemed not to matter..wish I will get one ....:) the low action, fradius fretboard plus the tone made it a joy to play.. it was a Koa soprano...might not have the substain and resonation, but hell fun..

Last edited:
I played a Mya Moe, let me say it was jaw dropping from the first strum...good feel and playability and tone..neck kinda thick, but I overlooked it and it seemed not to matter..wish I will get one ....:)

I must be the only person not drinking their kool-aid. Nice ukes but I don't crave one.

I must be the only person not drinking their kool-aid. Nice ukes but I don't crave one.

John, you're not the only one. I had a myrtle tenor and I never connected with it. It played nicely and sounded good, but it just never felt right to me.

My experience with my Mya-moe is more like Stan's. It has a very unique chime-like, ringing tone like nothing else. The feel of the uke is close to my ideal (of course I didn't like the feel of the KoAloha neck.) Although, the radiused fretboard took me a little getting used to.

Different strokes....

Total holy grail for me...with the exception of one uke, which a fortunately own. Mya Moe will be mine

Aloha Bruddah Stan,
With all the ukes YOU tested a few months ago (lots of K brands), how does this stack up to them, now BE HONEST. It's YOUR opinion and we ALL value your opinion.
So, if you ever get one, the mm in your screen name will change from "Mystery Man to Mya Moe"? hehehehe.
Talk to you later..........................BO....................

@ 808boy,
Honestly it was a really fun and easy to play and comfortable uke, just love the tone too...with saying that, more enjoyment out of this one.. now you made my ukes soo jealous...ha ha
Must resist temptation....help....

If you can afford, buy it!! If you can't afford it, sell a few so you can buy it!!

Top Bottom