in the market

soliman

Reaction score
anyone heard of these or even played one. I am interested in gettin one.

OHANA CK-70RB Concert Ukulele Solid Sprucetop

Just want a good deal on a good sound uke that I'm not afraid to take to the beach

anyone heard of these or even played one. I am interested in gettin one.

OHANA CK-70RB Concert Ukulele Solid Sprucetop

I've had my eye on one of these for a while now. Solid sprucetop for under $200. The price kinda scares me. Is it too good to be true? If you get one, let me know what you think.

I am with you bro. I feel the same way. That's why I am hesitating.

Pete:confused:

when my brother and i rolled up to giacolleti up in o-side, we got to mess around with some of the ohanas. i didnt get to test out that particular model, but i was surprised by how nice they sounded. i believe i was playing one that was a koa laminate over mahogany and it sounded like a solid mahogany. then i played a solid (cant remember what wood) and i was blown away. seems to be a well made instrument that i dont think you would be disappointed with. and to be honest, if i were to add another "lower priced" uke to my collection, i would be considering an ohana.

IMO i think you should just get it. i think the thing that makes it lower priced is the composite back and sides. im sure its nothing as "complex" as an ovation. but then again, are the flukes? let us know what you think of it when you get it though!

on that same note, you could just take a chance at a makala. my concert is still going strong and still one of my favorite ukes. and i dont care about tossing it around or anything.

Top Bottom