Hey Joe - FAIL

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Dan Scanlan, Manitoba Hal and myself messing up Hey Joe. But we had a lot of fun doing it and the bits in between the mess ups aren't too bad.

Just relaxing during the Ceilidh in Nova Scotia a couple of weeks ago. We playing on the steps of the performers' hut. It was literally a stone's throw from the Atlantic Ocean.

Hope you enjoy.

lots of fun fellas. reminds us what it's realy all about...chilling out and relaxing with good friends. :)

Yup Eugene, you said that right...music and good friends...is there anythiing else better...wow..thanks ken Awesome..
BTW love the song....

No fail, just fun. Thanks for not light you Ukes on fire ala Jimi !

Ha! If there is a fail here, I am hard pressed to find it- wish I was there...
Why did no one jam at the Sonoma Uke Fest?
This is exactly what I was looking for

lots of fun fellas. reminds us what it's realy all about...chilling out and relaxing with good friends. :)

It was a really friendly fest. We had a bunch of fun.

Yup Eugene, you said that right...music and good friends...is there anythiing else better...wow..thanks ken Awesome..
BTW love the song....

Thank you, Stan. it is a great song, but it is actually hard to know what key you are in at any time. That's why the solos were messed up.

No fail, just fun. Thanks for not light you Ukes on fire ala Jimi !

At least we had a laugh.

Ha! If there is a fail here, I am hard pressed to find it- wish I was there...
Why did no one jam at the Sonoma Uke Fest?
This is exactly what I was looking for

All of us were in the same hut, so we had lots of opportunity to jam together. Unfortunately though, not every festival has good jam sessions.

Top Bottom