Eleuke Pedal board

cornfedgroove

Reaction score
I havent gotten my eleuke yet, but its a solid body...

I was gonna set it up for a pedal board, but trying to get some experienced opinions on this. I was really thinking of an acoustic rig like the fishman aura spectrum or something, but I'm not sure that would be an appropriate match for a solid body uke. I guess I'm just looking for something basic: some chorus, reverb, delay, compression...maybe a little distortion and overdrive for fun.

this is almost more a question of electronics and what is more compatible...Its a solid body, but its a nylon strung ukulele running a transducer instead of mag pups. Seems to me that pedals geared toward an acoustic sound would be preferred based solely on the use of the transducer alone. Could be wrong

I've never even held an eleuke so I guess I'm ahead of myself, working on a "sound" that I've never heard:) So...what are thoughts and opinions.

Last edited:
It's really going to depend. All the effect pedals do is take the signal that is given to them and then filter it. So really, you shouldn't have a problem running any effects; there are a number of people using acoustic guitars and basses with regular effects and have no problems.

My advice is that as soon as you get the Eleuke, take it into a guitar store and run it through the effects they have there. It's a lot easier that way to find out what you will prefer. Might even be a good idea to go for a multi-effects unit first, in order to get a lot of sounds.

My son has this pedal and it's great fun to play with it with my eleuke... I don't do it often because my vox mini3 amp has enough for me.. but still fun sometimes!
Look forward to hearing what you end up with and if you like it!

I'll have to get it and see...
I really wanted a one of those koa models, but they're hard to come by right now

Top Bottom