"Tight Pants"

H

Hippie Dribble

well this is sure one from the vault. :uhoh:

this is the first song I ever wrote and recorded on a ukulele a couple of months after I began playing in mid 2006.

It's a naughty cheeky lil song inspired by listening to Dent May sing "(26 Miles) Santa Catalina". I used my little sky blue mahalo uke for it

it's from one of a number of old demo cd's I've got lying around, and since I just figured out how to use the soundcloud thing..um...here 'tis :eek:

http://soundcloud.com/eugeneukulele/tight-pants

Parental Guidance Recommended!!!Thanks for taking a listen...there's 2uke parts, glockenspiel, bass, drums and a vocal part...even some synthetic trumpet.. You'll either never wear tight pants again or else you'll never wear anything but..he he :)

Last edited:
I like it Eugene..it has that beach boy vibe..good Job... and thank you for sharing..Happy strummings..MM Stan
Holy smokes just found your rest in your signature..been busy eh..
awesome you learned how to upload on soundcloud...love the videos though:)

Last edited:
It has a fun nice beat. I enjoyed it a lot.

Very clever. And...by today's standards probably no PG warning needed... LOL

really cool, I like it.

Vraiment très bien conçu,, j'adore le son et l'esprit léger de ton morceau, c'est très bien produit. Je suis jaloux...pour la peine, je m'exprime en français, c'est plus simple, je suis trop limité dans votre langue.

Coup de chapeau , donc !

really love the songs that tell a story you can understand! Great tune. It seems to be a whistler!

Top Bottom