UU+

boodrow

Reaction score
I was reading about the benefits of UU+ , and it starts at 10 a month , Im confused is there different levels of UU+ ?? If it starts at 10 per month how high does it go for the best level ? Also im a newbie to the uke and would like to hear what others that has joined UU+ have to say about it.
Thanks in advance
Boodrow

I have really enjoyed UU+. I took UU 101 live and it was great fun. The lessons are good and there is a lot to learn on there..
There are a LOT of videos. I have paid the same price since I began so there are no levels. just the monthly charge.

For the money you will not beat the price or quality. There is a lot to learn on there..

Same level, just if you pay in a lump sum you get charged less per month :D

So what is the lump sum to join UU+ ??
Thanks
Boodrow

So what is the lump sum to join UU+ ??

You can get the information here at http://ukuleleunderground.com/uuplus/.

I have just checked out the page, but could not find the yearly subscription. The monthly subscription is $15 per month. I am not sure what is wrong as we used to have yearly subscription before.

Hi :D

I use UU+ ALOT and pay the $15 a month b/c I couldn't afford to pay the yearly fee in one go, so I know there used to be a yearly fee, just not sure what's happened to it since. You could ask one of the UU staff - Aldrine or Rayaan who should know what's happened to it.

But yes, there are no "levels" just the same access at different prices! Very useful resource! I've worked my way through 101, 102 and am just about to finish up 103 this week, from there I'm gonna do Music Theory and maybe Blues, but it's a great course, easy to use, Aldrine is an excellent teacher and you'll understand everything, and if you don't UU+ allows you to watch it over and over and over.. :D

Hope that helps!

Joey :music:

Very useful resource! I've worked my way through 101, 102 and am just about to finish up 103 this week, from there I'm gonna do Music Theory and maybe Blues, but it's a great course, easy to use, Aldrine is an excellent teacher and you'll understand everything, and if you don't UU+ allows you to watch it over and over and over.. :D

Joey. I am so tempted to sign up for UU+ after reading your comments. :D

Anyway, I will arrange so that I have the time to work through the lessons. :drool:

Top Bottom