Members from hawaii

1300cc

Reaction score
Hi,
Any member of uu who lives in Hawaii, can someone find out if the hawwaii music co (theukulelesite.com) can be contacted by email , coz I am not getting any reply from them since end of oct 2011, and i have ordered a uke from them..... I am from Australia , and haven't got time n money to personally call them

Hi,
Any member of uu who lives in Hawaii, can someone find out if the hawwaii music co (theukulelesite.com) can be contacted by email , coz I am not getting any reply from them since end of oct 2011, and i have ordered a uke from them..... I am from Australia , and haven't got time n money to personally call them
They are a very reputable company. I am sure that whatever issue you have is bound to be resolved quickly. Here is contact information from their website. I also have John Kitakis' (of Ko'olau) email address. If you do not hear back from Andrew, I will email John on your behalf.

email: orders@theukulelesite.com
phone: (808)622-8000

For us here at HMS, customer service starts by genuinely caring about people. Our goal is to benefit our customers, local and across the world. We do this with education, high value products, and unwavering honesty with our customer advice. Hopefully we will be able to help you have fun and even find a bit of soul satisfaction from this amazing little instrument (if you have not already).

We always try our best, and we have an organized system for efficiency. But, once in a great while, we make a mistake. Or sometimes technologies fail us. But with any situation that is less than ideal, we aim for solutions that will make you happy, and hopefully that is possible:)

Thank you so much for taking the time to look through the site. Please feel free to call or email with questions, comments, or requests.
Having trouble ordering? Click here for a step-by-step pdf.

Aloha~

Andrew Kitakis

Founder of Hawaii Music Supply
Former Ko’olau Ukulele Co. Luthier

i have emailed them several times, but no reply......ill keep waiting......and thanks for your quick reply.....

Sometimes things move a little more slowly in Hawaii than in the rest of the world. Give it another week, I will email John on Friday if you have not heard anything. Perhaps they are on a break or something...

i have been sending the email to orders@theukulelesite.com i think 3 times already.....ill try another one sending it to andrew (andrew@hawaiimusicsupply.com) and will wait.....

I am currently consultant for Hawaii music supply. Just email me at musicguymic@aol.com. Let me know the info and I will solve your problem in a minute. Also the store is open daily from 10pm and you can call them direct see the number on the website. Fastest way for your problem specifically since you seem to have or they have email problem is to email me. aloha. Musicguymic

Last edited:
I emailed Andrew a general question on the weekend and received a response, but I still have not received a response from another question I asked him yesterday.

Just sent a reply to 1300cc, who just sent me a email. Problem seems to now have been resolved

Last edited:
Top Bottom