Does a Lanikai Lu 21 CE/BK fit in a GCX-UKC Case?

gnort_2

Reaction score
Hi just bought a Lanikai Lu 21 CE/BK and really like it. I was wondering does anyone know if this uke fits in a GCX-UKC Stagg tweed concert ukulele hard case? Been wanting to buy the case for this uke online but everyone is hesitant to give me a straight answer as to will my uke fit in it or not. This lack of info compounded with dicey return policies online has left me frustrated. Please help internet with your vast knowledge of all things... Please.

Thanks

Last edited:
From my experience, those style cases including the Silver Creek and Musicians Friend do not fit ukes with the geared side tuners like the LU-21 but are great fits for the ukes with the traditional friction tuners. The headstock plus the tuner keys are just too wide. The body itself will fit.
BTW, I would also add the Guardian Vintage cases to list of cases that won't fit.

Last edited:
Are there any good looking or interesting hard cases that fit the Lanikai Lu 21CE/BK conert ukulele in them?

What case do you have yours in?

Im looking to spend 50-60 us dollars on a hard case for this uke, any suggestions?

Where should I buy from?

Links?

Thanks one and all

Top Bottom