FS- New Soprano Koa Ukuleles by Black Bear

BlackBearUkes

Reaction score
I have available 4 new soprano Koa ukes for sale. The body is all 40 year Koa with a beautiful dark color. The wood is quarter-sawn for maximum strength. The neck is Mango with rich colors and some very small worm holes that I left because they are too small to fill and I like the look of it. The neck also has a graphite truss rod for life long strength and durability. The fingerboard and bridge are rosewood. The fret dots are white plastic with white side dots included. Grover friction tuners with cream colored knobs. Bone nut and bridge saddle. 12 frets to the body, 15 total. Worth brand strings. Semi-gloss nitro lacquer finish hand rubbed to a smooth velvet touch. Easy low playing action with accurate intonation. Excellent mellow Koa sound. Satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back, no questions asked, take 2 days to decide. Price is $450 plus $30 shipping in the lower 48 states. I accept payment by personal check, money order or bank draft only, no credit cards or Paypal.

You can see photos on my web site at Blackbearukueles.net under ukes for sale or also see them on the Flea market site. Thanks for looking.

Yup. One of those sweet pineapples is coming home to the Northeast.

This is my first luthier built ukulele, so I plan to review it when it comes in. Pretty exciting stuff!

Top Bottom