NUD - Covered Bridge (Terry Bullinger) Myrtle Tenor

ukuRobert

Reaction score
Well, I actually received it yesterday (Monday) and this is my first opportunity to post. It has some beautifully flamed Myrtle that's used on the back, sides, and top which are bound with maple.The fretboard and saddle are rosewood, and the finish is of hand-rubbed oil. The tone is excellent; sweet with ample sustain, -I just love it! I bought it from Terry in the UU Marketplace and here's a link to it that contains some photos:

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?54475-Master-Grade-Myrtle-Tenor

I hope to do a review in the near future. Terry and his brother really know how to build some nice Uke's!

-Robert

Mine is being shipped today. It is a Redwood top with Myrtle back and sides and Bloodwood bindings. I had them put a Bloodwood strip in the headstock and put on Pegheads. Coming very soon!!!

Last edited:
I got to spend some time with Terry and Perry at Uketoberfest in Eugene. They make some very nice ukuleles.

Brad

Congratulations! It's a great looking uke and I like the way it sounded in the YouTube video Terry posted.

Top Bottom