UU Store officially Open!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey everybody. Just a heads up that the official Ukulele Underground Store opened today. We have all our shirts, Hoodies, and other Merch available for sale.

We are also extremely excited to announce our partnership with Kamoa Ukulele. The UU store is the only place outside of Kauai that you can get these ukuleles. We personally feel that these are some of the best entry level ukuleles out on the market.

If you have some time and wanted to pick up your UU t-shirt, nows your chance. Thank you all for your support, the response to UU has been tremendously humbling for the 3 of us. None of this would have been possible without all of you guys, and that's not some BS Miss America talk. We are grateful to all of you.

Yay! :D All I have to do now is stop blowing half my paycheck on coffee for a few weeks and soon I'll no longer regret giving away the little Kamoa I bought this summer. ;)

I see some people placing orders but not completing the payment. Is something going wrong with the store? I thought i tested it before I put it up but you never know. Please let me know if you're having problems.

its mean az
dem stickers..!!
nice ukuleles
no official uu ukulele yet?

Glad to see the store up and running, Our store is trying to get a web store set up so I feel your problems......
I have tried twice now to buy a shirt and both times I get this message,

"Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct, or try a different credit or debit card."

I called my bank and they said "It's not your card, it doesn't show that you have tried to use it.
Something must be up on your end with paypal and validating.

Also when will you have the XXXL hoddies???? Some of us mainlanders like to eat!!!!

awwwright! time to max out my credit card and buy everything I can. I'm going to need all those layers of UU t-shirts and hoodies while I play on street corners to pay off what i'm wearing! At least i'll be reppin in Seatown! :rock:

PnP price...

what does it stand for? Is the re-calculation the overall final amount?

just curious!

can I sign up for an Ukulele Underground credit card? HAHAHAHA

PnP is I guess what the rest of the world uses for Shipping and Handling, it stands for Postage and Parcel I think. Yeah I want to change it to S+H but it doesn't let me. The software was developed in New Zealand (Maori cuz!).

PnP is I guess what the rest of the world uses for Shipping and Handling, it stands for Postage and Parcel I think. Yeah I want to change it to S+H but it doesn't let me. The software was developed in New Zealand (Maori cuz!).

we, the UU, be reppin the NZ ova hea HEAPS eh?

CHOIIIIIIIICCCEEEE BRO's!!!

HAHAHAH

LOVE the accent!!!

Top Bottom