New SouthCoast Ukes Strings, excelent !!

patico

Reaction score
After waiting for a long time, my Southcoast Ukes Strings finally arrived to Easter Island.
GoodBye Aquilas....

This new strings (medium gauge) feel a lot better when played, very soft touch. The sound is round n warm, overall volume is well balanced. Bass notes sound nice, the same as high notes. no muddy or harsh notes.

I recomend you try them !!!

i posted a song called "el emigrante" that talks about beeing sad when you live far away from your homeland (like me).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYQZmNgTmSM

Welcome to the world of truly superior strings!

Enjoy!!!

Play them for the maoi; see if they react ;)

Very nice . . . I just installed the 8 string set (wound) and strummed a few chords after tuning. Love the tone.

I agree about the quality of Southcoast strings. I got a couple of sets recently (one medium and one hard), and am using the mediums on my Kanile'a. They sound very nice and have a good feel.

Perhaps you ought to put in your order for your next few sets now so they'll arrive in Rapa Nui before you need them!

I swear by this brand of strings. Dirk has helped me pick out the correct strings for what I wanted and he clearly "gets it". Great strings that completely transform the Uke.

Glad you like them.

they're my favorites as well.

Dirk knows what he's doing.

I have to publicly thank Dirk, from SouthCoast

he sent me 3 sets, no charge at all..... to Easter Island.

Thanks a lot Dirk !!!!!

Aloha patico!
I, too, have been enjoying playing SouthCoast Ukes strings on my baritone ukulele. He sent me another set of non-wound linear strings after there was a minor mix-up with the first set. He sent the replacement set right away. Much Mahaloz to Dirk and SouthCoast Ukes!

Mason671

Wow, do you and those Southcoast strings ever make that Mainland sing!!!!!!!

THEY SOUND AMAZING! Wow did you make those strings sing!
While we are at it- Love my Southcoast strings. So nice to see them getting the recognition they deserve. Dirk is a top shelf fellow and his strings are the best...the rest just get handed out to my students when the are skint

thanks everybody for your comments
the strings really sing, it's a shame the cheappo recorder i have can't catch the real sound of the music been played.

i'll keep studying n learning so i can share more music with all you guys

We use Southcoast linears on all our performance ukuleles. The quality and Dirk's knowledge are excellent.

Top Bottom