originals..feedbacks pls

uhm i bought my first uke on august 11 08. so i'm pretty much a noob lols! i think i've been playin for roughly a month. and i want to learn more techniques lols! its just that i dont know anyone that could teach me so i rely on vids so yea haha!

Nice songs! Keep cranking them out! :rock:
How do you like your Oscar Schmidt?

its my baby..i named it gale lols! kinda weird but thats how i love my uke hahaha! i play it everyday. well i chose my uke coz i have 3 choices..a $60, $70 and $110 uke..i chose the $70 which is my oscar schmidt lols! i like it so far. is it a good choice tho?

I loved my Oscar too, but, now I've just fallen for my Risa.. :D (oh, and my iTouch!)

The only problem I found with the $70 Oscar Schmidts is that the C string seems to be hard to tune. If I tune it open, then a few frets higher are out of tune, and vice-versa. So, I end up sort of tuning slightly off so it's kind of in between. I also have to constantly tune it, but now I realized it's probably because I bump the pegs a lot since I don't have a hard case for it.

well i tune mine constantly too..just to make sure its in tune..at first it gets out of tune really fast but as i kept on using it..its better. hehe!

Top Bottom