Jake in Cincinnati last night...

tcHls1

Reaction score
Wow. Last night was my first time seeing Jake live and I don't know what to say other than he exceeded my high expectations. He was hilarious with all his stories, he played all his usual songs, and even his new arrangement of While My Guitar Gently Weeps! It was his performance of Go for Broke though that left me in awe more than anything else. The story he told about the soldiers that inspired it and the beautiful playing had everyone completely silenced, there are no words to describe it.

But now for some new info...right before going off-stage, he asked if he could play one new song, which he had never recorded or performed before. He apologized saying that he had just come up with the arrangement and was still working out the kinks, but it turned out to be Don't Stop Believing! I was so excited, considering I was one of the ones that voted for it in the recent poll. Plus I got a video of it for all of you all to see! I'll have to post it later though, since I have work in the next hour.

Yep. He is awesome to see. Did you meet him?

I had a couple message long conversation with him on twitter about his new arrangement of Weeps. I can't wait to hear it at the show I'm going to in January!!

Top Bottom