Anyone going to see Aldrine at Ala Moana? Saturday 11/12/11

kamaka_4_life

Reaction score
So Aldrine posted on FB that he will be performing at Ala Moana shopping center at the center stage starting at 5:00 pm. I was just wondering who might be going to the show/ meet-up and jam afterwards? I also heard Kalei Gamiao will be there too. I know traffic might be crazy because of the APEC event, but I will try to make it :)

I stay on vacation now and no mo kala . . . besides kinda too late fo plane reservations . . . but if I come, I can sleep yo house? Dinna included . . .

Mebbe nex time . . . dis trip wen broke me. And besides, I goim be ova dea in Jan.

My in-laws are visiting from Honolulu...I wish it was the other way around!! Have fun

One review: it was good show, shoppers actually stopped and listened. Kalei did guest appearance, ukulele duel ensued. Aaron and Aldrine got standing ovation and had to do an encore. Thanks, again, Josh for posting this, wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

One review: it was good show, shoppers actually stopped and listened. Kalei did guest appearance, ukulele duel ensued. Aaron and Aldrine got standing ovation and had to do an encore. Thanks, again, Josh for posting this, wouldn't have known about it otherwise.
No problem, it was nice meeting you, should have stayed because I got to eat dinner with Aldrine, Danyo Cummings, and Kalei!!!

Top Bottom