my first video.

I thought your performance was great!

Who's this Jason Mraz person? I bet he's got other songs that would sound good on the ukulele....

:rolleyes:

Who's this Jason Mraz person?

haha, i can't believe you've never heart of jason mraz.

Until all these covers of (and jokes about) him started showing up here I had never heard of him. Last night I finally searched him up on YouTube.

I think this is the best version he has up of "I'm Yours." Love the stripped down feel of just guitar, voices and simple, elegant percussion.

I also think he needs to buy a vowel. Not as badly as the family of Hollywood stuntpeople whose surname is Smrz, but still.

thanks guys!

thanks guys for watching the vid. means a lot coming from the UU community. ill definately keep the videos coming. jason mraz is good. im cleaning up his song Make It Mine, so hopefully you guys see it soon either on guitar or uke. thanks again

just posted my first video. hope you guys like it. voice is a lil shaky but im working on it. any help would be good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APHd0sX6ge0

ooOo that was great. Great voice, beautiful ukulele! Your room is equipped with awesome instruments-a drum set, keyboard, possibly a synthesizer and other goodies!! Looks like your a veteran musician!! can't wait for your
other vids!
:rock:

Top Bottom