Intelli tuner in Tempe?

redsedge

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get an Intelli iMT 500 tuner in or near Tempe, Arizona? I've looked on the net but no joy so far. My sweetheart is in Tempe at the moment.

Thanks!

Guitar Center Tempe
1245 W. Elliot Rd. Ste. 115
Tempe, Arizona 85284

You can get them on eBay for $17 including shipping. Check it: here

Sorry I just saw you're from Wales, maybe you're in holiday and want to pick one up while you're over there. My post probably isn't any help in that case.

What about finding a place that will ship it?

I'm a cheapskate - I might as well get one in the UK for about £20 as pay shipping and taxes on a new one from the States. It's just that my husband is in Tempe until the end of the week and I thought a tuner would make a lovely present for me! He usually brings an enormous bottle of gin. Hey ho, what's a girl to do? :)

Thanks Seeso - the guitar centre has millions of tuners on its webpage but not the one I'm after. I don't want to send him on a wild goose chase - and of course, the gin is always good to see!

Last edited:
Can't you get better gin in the UK than from the US? Just curious. Had my best gin and tonics in Scotland.

He gets the usual Greenhall's gin, only duty free. That's the difference! Have you tried Tanquarey or Bombay Sapphire? They're really nice.

if you in the states for more than a week just get one shipped priority to you 4.95 and slip in it with your luggage in the toiletries if they ask tell them it cost 5,00 dollars at a flea amrket

Top Bottom