Reaction score
we will be playing at Yokoz restaurant in bonita on the following dates:

sept 26
oct 3
oct 11
oct 17
oct 24

from 630 or 7pm till 930 or 10pm

yokoz is the hawaiian/japanese/chamorro restaurant located across the street from southwestern college in bonita. come down and have some food and listen to some music.

also, there is entertainment there on fridays and saturdays. so if we are there on a friday, our very own brandon cruz (ibcruzn) will be performing that saturday. as such, on that one saturday that we are playing, brandon will be playing on the friday of that week.

oh man, i love how us san diego ukesterz are coming together on UU...hahaha...i will try and make it down for this...

for 1: i saw u play at kona kakes in eastlake and had fun there

for 2: the food at yokos is great!!!...

hope to see you there

GO watch and support sd. i went today they were GREAT! it was nuts cruzer75 played couple songs with them too!

and if you go request over the rainbow! they love the song! haha jk jk

nukedoc please dont delete this.. AHAH!

but seriously go watch yokos! lets all go as a group!.

Thanks Soobz! we try to make it fun for everyone, next time were gonna have u come up and play something.... oh yes you will! haha! thanks for the support! :worship::music:

yes please do! we'll make you perform something too so come prepared! haha! nice meeting u at Guitar Center. :music:

just a heads up on tomorrow. we are setting up the WHOLE band. this will probably be the only time we do this there. so if you can make it out tomorrow, please do! its gonna be fun!

Top Bottom