Dinner with Aldrine Guerrero, Danyo Cummings, and Kalei Gamiao!!

kamaka_4_life

Reaction score
Hello UU, so I decided to go and check out Aldrine at Ala Moana today. Luckily I didn't have to fight traffic LOL but it was amazing!! Aldrine and Aaron "hopefully I spelled his name right," performed from 5:00-5:45pm. They did a great job, and even had an encore song! After the show, I got to talk with Aldrine, Kalei, Danyo, and Aldrines sister and friends. Aldrine gladly invited me to eat dinner with them at Macaroni Grill, and we had a great time. I am so happy, lucky, and honored to have been able to cruise with them. I was hoping to see more UU guys out there, but I had a lot of fun :) Too bad we didn't get to jam, maybe next time. Thank you Aldrine, Kalei, Danyo, and friends!!!!!!

And you neva take pikchas, wa's up wit dat . . . lol!

What did Aldrine eat at Macaroni Grill? And did you save his half eaten breadstick.

What did Aldrine eat at Macaroni Grill? And did you save his half eaten breadstick.
I'm guessing lasagna. Am I right?

Where's the pictures?

I apologize to everyone because I was dumb enough not to take pictures!!! :( Idk why I didn't, but I was the pretty much the only one who went to the meet-up. Next time I will take pics, and hopefully more people could come out :eek:

That is way too cool!!!! Next time .... pics or it didn't happen!!! (lol)

Top Bottom