FREE Live Uke Lessons with Aldrine

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
That's right. We're giving away some of the best ukulele instruction in the WORLD!

Originally we were planning to charge for this service, but we realize that money is tight right now for the most of us. Heck, the 3 of us are struggling too, and we wouldn't be able to afford to pay for something like this. With that being said, we're going to do the live streaming lessons with Aldrine every week for FREE starting this Wednesday at 2pm HST (5 pm PST, 8pm EST)

Here's the page you all need to be on Wednesday.

http://ukuleleunderground.com/live-lessons-with-aldrine/

We'll see how this goes, we'll decide to continue with the service depending on the response. Please let any and all of you friends know about this Wednesday if they are interested in learning the uke!

5pm? I'm still getting off work bros...

is there such thing as DVR or TiVo for computers? LOL j/k

but seriously, is it possible to repost the lesson on mogulus for those who might miss it? :D

5pm? I'm still getting off work bros...

is there such thing as DVR or TiVo for computers? LOL j/k

but seriously, is it possible to repost the lesson on mogulus for those who might miss it? :D

You a pro already Joey! No need Aldrine's instruction. You should be teaching the classes. Oh wait, you already do!

Ryan,

This is really awesome of you guys. Another check mark why UU is this best, and most giving, Ukulele forum on the net.

Wednesday, perfect, I wont be in class at that time. I just hope I remember, since two of my best friends leave for college that day, so my sorrows may be overwhelming my memory. XD I'll try to make it though. :)

Y'know, the fact that this is free actually makes me MORE willing to support UU financially. Can't wait to check it out! :D

I will definitely check it out. What a great opportunity for ukulele players.

Awesome thing for UU to do for US..
To bad thats when I am in my Uke 2 lessons, well only 5 more weeks till I can join you all, that is unless I get signed up for Uke 3 classes...

Will you be taping any of these for the site to watch later???

Awesome thing for UU to do for US..
To bad thats when I am in my Uke 2 lessons, well only 5 more weeks till I can join you all, that is unless I get signed up for Uke 3 classes...

Will you be taping any of these for the site to watch later???

We will be recording each session but the real fun is in the live chat. Ask anyone who has attended any UU stream, being there live is more than half the fun!

This is super cool of you guys!!! I can't make it this Wed., but I'll mark my calendar for the next one! Hana Hou!!!

We will be recording each session but the real fun is in the live chat. Ask anyone who has attended any UU stream, being there live is more than half the fun!

That's good to know - 5pm PST is 1am here in the UK, so even if I'm still up, I'm usually in no fit state to learn anything ...

IPhone alarm set !! Sweet !!

That's good to know - 5pm PST is 1am here in the UK, so even if I'm still up, I'm usually in no fit state to learn anything ...

Same problem here in Germany. I'm glad you guys will be recording the lessons! That's an awesome thing of you to do btw! I'm really looking forward to it.

Top Bottom