Case stickers!!

bynapkinart

Reaction score
...I want them. Specifically KoAloha, but anything awesome and uke related. Anyone know where to get them?

email me and i will get your a koaloha sticker although they dont make them usually they make tokens like keychains etc but i have something that will solve your koaloha craving. cost is free except for the stamp buy they way i only have one so dont everyone start asking for them

to clarify, I don't have Koaloha stickers. I have many others, including ones for my site. I will be happy to send any extras that I have and a stack of mine.
Sorry for the confusion.

Just got the stack of stuff :)
Thanx much Ukeeku.

e-mail me and I will send you a stack of extras.
this goes for anyone, not just Bynapkinart.

tim@ukeeku.com

Thanks, Tim.

Stickers arrived today - Now I gotta figure out which case gets Uncle Elvis. (g)

-Kurt​

Mike, your website is disabled?
Yes. I now work with Hawaii music supply and consultant, buyer and can be found there especially on weekends and mondays

You can always have your own stickers printed.

Stickerguy will print 250 small B&W ones for $21. They're the high quality vinyl too. They have the option for small batches of full color stickers but I haven't tried them yet.

I've been considering printing one of my designs for my uke cases, but I wouldn't know what to do with the other 247 stickers! Plus $21 is a lot to spend for just 3.

Thanks Tim. The grandkids were here when the Mailman came. We were playing ukes and singing off-key. Great fun! We put some stickers and name tags on their Makala bags. They love them. Thanks a lot! Steve

I would love some stickers, i emailed Ohana and asked for some stickers and said how much I love there ukes, got a nice reply and promised to send me stickers never got them, 3 times they have promised and never sent them, or slow post, then again I have been waiting for my new uke from them for nearly 3 months, going off Ohana now :(my next uke will be a custom that is if I an control the UAS :)

I want a HUGE Kamaka sticker LOL idk where i'd put it, but i've seen this pewter colored truck driving around the Winward side of O'ahu with a huge Kamaka logo on the rear windshield. From what I heard, the Kamaka's live in Kaneohe :) As you can tell I love Kamaka's!!! hahahahaha :p

so yall know. I only have Ukeeku.com stickers for now. If you e-amil me I will send those. after NAMM in January I should be refilled with stickers from the many uke peeps I see there.

I make lots of stickers using a.....sticker maker!

Most art and craft stores like Michael's sell sticker makers in the scrapbooking section. Download an image from Google (make sure it is a large image, like this one for Kamaka). Size it using any graphics program, print it out onto decent photo paper or transparency film, trim it, then run it through the sticker maker. Make sure the adhesive cartridge in the sticker maker is permanent adhesive.

Top Bottom