FS: Waverly Street Soprano<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkatz

Reaction score
Price is reduced to $140 including shipping and paypal. You cannot find a better handmade ukulele for a price like this.

For sale is a 2008 Waverly Street pear shaped soprano made with solid sycamore back, neck and sides, a walnut fingerboard and bridge, and a fir top. It is light weight (15 oz) and thin (2 1/4 inches) and set up for low G. This is a handmade ukulele that plays and sounds great and is a lot of uke for the price. It comes shipped in a solid wood handmade box.

I am asking $165 including shipping to the lower 48 and paypal. Please contact me directly if you have any questions: mkatz at pfsllc dot com.

Mitch

Front.jpgSide.jpgBack.jpgNeck.jpgFull.jpg

Last edited:
It is #38 which I think is Dave's first pear shaped ukulele. The low G really sounds great on this instrument.

I 'test drove' one of Dave's Sopranos and it had great fit & finish, and sounded great , too. I had a hard time getting used to the thickness of the neck however, and Dave graciously accepted a return. He may have changed his construction technique since then...

Dave is a great guy to deal with. I find the neck very comfortable and have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of this Uke.

You're really tempting me now, especially since I do eventually want a low G.

Still available.

Wow... Somebody snatch this up! A unique handbuilt uke for less than $150... What are you guys waiting for?

A handmade solid wood uke for $140 all in. Now that's a great deal!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Mitch

This wonderful handmade ukulele is still available and I am open to offers.

Mitch

I have 2 of Dave's ukuleles and wouldn't want to part with either of them. This is a steal for someone who wants a quality built, great sounding and looking instrument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom