KoAloha Solid Koa Soprano For Sale, Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uke Mama

Reaction score
See Ebay # 220896033593 "PRICE JUST LOWERED TO 420.00 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48"
KoAloha solid Koa soprano for sale in just like new condition, a KSM-10 Pikake model. Made in Hawaii. Great tone and playability. Hard to get model on mainland. Figured Koa body, tusq nut and saddle, KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock, mahogany neck, 12-Fret Koa Fretboard, new Worth strings, Koa binding on the edge of the fretboard, friction tuners, satin finish. Has a custom koa end pin professionally installed. Comes w/ padded case shown. $420.00 shipped to lower 48, prefer paypal. Regret selling but need funds. Email me for more photos etc. vreno@comcast.net....Check out the same KoAloha soprano pikaki model in this youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUspkC5UXas
KoAloha Factory in this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QVYpGn4Qx0

Attachments

• IMG_3372.jpg
    IMG_3372.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_3374.jpg
    IMG_3374.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3385.jpg
    IMG_3385.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_3395.jpg
    IMG_3395.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3398.jpg
    IMG_3398.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
so want to buy this...just don't have the finds right now...

That's a nice price! This should sell fast!

I have been looking for this exact uke and all I need now is funds. I hope funds arrive before this is gone. I have sold a couple and waiting on funds from them. Sometimes the mail seems to take for ever, or people are not as honest as they say. Been down both roads, the post marks shows all and tells all. Good luck and not to be negative but I hope it don't sell for a little bit so I might be able to get it.

Hi Ukebuilder,
I do hope your funds arrive so you can get it. It's an unusually nice looking version of this model and really sounds good. Good Luck! Hope to hear from you soon. Respond to my email when you are ready to buy. I check it more often. vreno@comcast.net
Vic

Just add some information about this model:
It's a Koaloha KSM-10 Soprano Pikake model (satin finish body). Really nice uke with a straight-cut fretboard rather than the original KoAloha crown. Good sale!

Thanks for the added info, Fabioponta. Appreciate it. Looks like you have the concert KoAloha Pikake KCM-10. How do you like it?
Uke Mama

Price lowered to $400.00

Sorry, it's off to ebay see # 220896033593. Had to raise price to cover selling funds.
Vicki (Uke Mama)

Last edited:
Shoot! I was waiting for ukebuilder to buy it so I wouldn't feel guilty about letting it go. Really really wanted it too. Good luck with the auction Uke Mama!

Last edited:
Sorry, it's off to ebay see # 220896033593. Had to raise price to cover selling funds.
Vicki (Uke Mama)

Bummer. I was thinking of making an offer if you were willing to meet me halfway, distance-wise. (I live in the South Bay - Sebastopol is far!)

Price lowered on KoAloha Solid Koa Soprano, Mint

Price has been lowered on my KoAloha Solid Koa Soprano. It is a great little uke in mint condition. Check it out on ebay.

Uke Mama: I went back to see it on eBay and it's no longer listed. Did you sell it? Thanks.

Pulled it because someone local wants to try it out on approval. Will let you know if it is sold in a couple of days.
Uke Mama

Closing this thread since the OP has not provided an update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom