Kevin Hufnagel (Dysrhythmia) - baritone ukulele song series

disappeared

Reaction score
hello, fellow ukulele enthusiasts. i've begun recording a series of videos of myself writing pieces on my baritone ukulele. my favorite thing to do lately is to use objects in the strings for percussive effect. i invite you all to take a look and listen... and feel free to repost around if you like them. thanks!

there are also some more traditional sounds pieces on there as well.

- kevin

Wooow. This is one of the most interesting sounds I have ever heard on an ukulele. Some may disagree because it is so different from mainstream ukulele playing but I absolutely loved it. Keep up the good work.

Just found your album Songs for the disappeared on the web. Are there any uke tunes on it? One tune at least has the same sound like the ones posted above. Nevermind I am going to buy it anyhow.

hey there, thanks for checking it out! glad to hear your feedback. 'songs for the disppeared' is all acoustic guitar, though i utilize the prepared guitar technique on that album as well. i plan on recording the ukulele album in the coming Spring of 2012. thanks for the support! - kevin

Top Bottom