What Ringtone do you have?

UkEdman90

Reaction score
Just Out of curiosity what ringtone is your default? I have bandito tyler by aldrine, i hope im not the only one with an uke ringtone haha :uhoh:

the only thing taht sucks is i have a sidekick lx and u cant download that for a ringtone i dont think...boo...but i would if i could...i have "i'm yours" when my girl calls me but its the album version

the only thing taht sucks is i have a sidekick lx and u cant download that for a ringtone i dont think...boo...but i would if i could...i have "i'm yours" when my girl calls me but its the album version

u can have one on ur lx bro. my sis has that phone its called myxertones.com hit that place up!

u can have one on ur lx bro. my sis has that phone its called myxertones.com hit that place up!

lmao...some of the websites that i wanna go to here at work (like youtube, etc.) they block so i cant see everything til i get home...boo...but thanks bro, i will look into it

i think i have the coolest ringtone.

its the communicator beep when the power rangers get called.

when i get a text, i get the Dragonzord summon call from the green ranger.

WHAT NOW! O_O

i think i have the coolest ringtone.

its the communicator beep when the power rangers get called.

when i get a text, i get the Dragonzord summon call from the green ranger.

WHAT NOW! O_O

holy s**t...that is badass!!!...hahahahha...he might win!!!

i have lucky dube... reggae music

A beep. It makes me look more sophisticated and important than if I had a song blaring from my phone. :cool:

I have the iPhone's default ringtone on my Blackberry. It matches my iPhone theme on the BB. Other than that, I have a number of MP3 ringtones for some of my friends/family.

No ringtone for me. Always on vibrate.

The problem with songs as ringstones is that they don't stop until you answer the phone. There's a reason the old-school, landline phones would ring a bit, then stop for five seconds, then ring some more. It was more polite. They were like someone trying to get your attention by saying "excuse me". You have a chance to respond before they say "excuse me" again.

A song ringtone is like someone saying "excusemeexcusemeexcusemeexcusemeexcusemeexcusemeexcusemeexcusemeheyheyheywhydontyouanswerthephonecanyoutellimringingbecauseimringingbecausesomeoneisonthephoneforyouheyheyheyheyexcusemethereareyouthere..." :biglaugh:

JJ

My ring tone is called "Provincial" or something.

It's the one that sounded most like an old-school telephone of the presets on my phone.

If it doesn't sound like a ringing telephone, I don't think to answer it, so I always default to that.

I wrote my own ringtone, in a gospel style, and recorded it. Wurlitzer piano, Hammond Organ, drums, and (lots of) vocals. The lyrics are fairly simple:

Ring, ring
Ring, ring
Ring, ring
Ring, ring

A friend of mine who likes to damage my self esteem says it's my best ever song.....

Top Bottom