Daily Ukulele November 15th 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

I have the rest of my Mon/Tues uni work to do, and puppy is here so I keep getting distracted!

Just a side note: Would anyone be interested in me doing a DU Christmas/Holiday version? Starting December 1st, just the Christmas/Holiday songs from the book, I've been doing something similar over at my blog...

Page: 59
Song: Danny Boy

Inspiration:

I love this song!

Enjoy!

Get :music:

Holiday DU videos sounds like a great idea! More importantly, though, given the effort you put into providing a DU video for the UU forums, you should do what pleases you and/or something that doesn't require massive amounts of effort.

Nice rendition of Danny Boy!

Oh I forgot you had the puppy, Ms. Short Term Memory!

You know what this means right? We the viewing public demand The Daily Ukulele Puppeh. :D

Holiday DU videos sounds like a great idea! More importantly, though, given the effort you put into providing a DU video for the UU forums, you should do what pleases you and/or something that doesn't require massive amounts of effort.

Nice rendition of Danny Boy!

Thanks :D I'm doing the videos for my Christmas challenge at my blog so it's only a matter of posting them here as well if people are interested, so it's not much extra work and I'm happy to do, spread the Aloha and Christmas cheer!

Oh I forgot you had the puppy, Ms. Short Term Memory!

You know what this means right? We the viewing public demand The Daily Ukulele Puppeh. :D

I shall have to take more pictures of her, as you know, poorly puppy isn't up to her close up just yet!

Top Bottom